Monday, January 19, 2009

your love is better




Troy was off of work today and we had fun, fun, FUN being together! He took over homeschool while I cleaned and caught up from the weekend. He and the kids got through their history, math and calisthenics (Troy added that new component to our curriculum just this morning) in record time and then we all went on an outing to Barnes and Noble. Tonight we had dinner at a reasonable hour, ate ice cream for dessert and watched a movie.

It takes surprisingly little (I forget that sometimes) to make me content - thankful, encouraged, happy.

Quality time with my family means the world to me.

* Thanks to Beth for her Martin Luther King's Day post! The best kind of friends are the ones who can shake you awake from out a stupor of "indifference." I needed this today.

1 comments:

Kelleylynn said...

I love when FDR is around...amazingly he changes my heart & mind around while managing the kids attitudes back into shape. Encouraged by the new addition to your curriculum