Thursday, January 22, 2009

long long journey


Four years ago, I imagined a resource that would bring comfort to mothers, not by providing answers but rather by acknowledging and articulating their most intimate struggles and assuring them they are not alone. I dreamed of being able to reflect very, very, honestly on both my difficult and joyous experiences while expressing clearly my conviction that motherhood is sacred. Two years ago, Conciliar Press agreed to help me fine-tune that idea and after many, many months of writing, re-writing, than crying a little bit, then revising, I am thrilled -beyond pleased to announce that the book is not only finished but that it reflects fully my original vision. Above is the cover. Coming soon - very soon - will be the rest. I will post updates regarding the upcoming pre-release sale and other new information as I receive them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your encouragement and prayers throughout this long, long, journey!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Kris Livovich said...

Congratulations! How wonderful! Will this be the next book club selection?

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

Wow! Congratulations on finishing the book! I am sure it was both fun and difficult work.

Has said...

Wow, and congratulations!!!!!!!!

Kelleylynn said...

so looking forward to the read...

Kelly said...

Congratulations again! And I can't wait to hear more details on the release date!

::Sylvia:: said...

So, so excited to read this! I've cried through almost every one of your posts and podcasts and look forward to snuggling up with this book and a box of Kleenex soon! Congratulations!

Where and when can we order autographed copies? ;)