Tuesday, September 2, 2008

on the road...






So what happened was, the pen (that's right, I brought only one pen) I'd packed to write an article turned out to be dry, dry as dust and just as useless. We had the windows down to make up for the fact that our air conditioner is broken, so it was also too noisy to maintain a conversation. I was bored. I broke out the camera. I took some uninspired pictures, wore out the battery and by doing so missed out on some great photo taking opportunities later on. So enjoy these random snapshots of my family and I on the road...they're all I got.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shades!

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

I like the reflection of the camera in the shades. photography in action!

Kelleylynn said...

Looks like our car trips...much fun!
BTW, Hannah has a "lamby" just like Mary's...a little tatterd and so loved. I believe she will take it off to college and I don't mind one bit!

swede said...

Molly! I wish I would have known about your lack of batteries. I don't normally travel this way, but I had four AA and eight AAA batteries on my person that weekend. Oh well, it looks like Paige and Beth got good pictures. I only wish someone had captured the late night canoe ride.