Monday, September 22, 2008

An early morning song and dance



O.K., I'm am going to give you a little background information on this clip you are about to view:

1. It is 7:00 am, which explains why a still sleepy Mary is laid out flat on our kitchen floor.

2. The song that Priscilla is singing is from a CD that came with our homeschool curriculum. My kids listen to it absolutely no less than eight times a day.

3. Benjamin was told by Priscilla in no uncertain terms, just prior to this performance, that he was NOT to interrupt her.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kelleylynn said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!! That was the BEST!
How sweet Priscilla is and with her sister...however, the look she shot Ben...PRICELESS! :)
Thanks for the entertainment!

Unknown said...

Is it possible to buy that CD independent of the HS curriculum?

Molly Sabourin said...

Oh yeah, Kelleylynn, Priscilla's expression when Benji runs out makes me laugh every time! Priscilla, Ben, and I watched that same part over and over and over again. :)

Father James,

http://singtheword.com is where you can find out more about that series of CD's. I highly recommend them!

Kelly said...

What a great clip to wake up to this morning!

Sandy said...

Wow, I loved this! I particularly enjoyed the way she twirls and then turns her head back to the camera just in time to pick up the song where it left off!
I had my 4 yr old daughter Ella on my lap when I watched it. As I giggled at the high cuteness factor, I was shushed by Ella who said, "Don't laugh, it's beautiful."