Thursday, December 25, 2008

joy













Christ is born! Glorify Him!


Well, it's Christmas and we are soaking up the loveliness of Divine Liturgy, feasting foods, togetherness and yes, presents. We've had a wonderful day and I am bursting at the seams - I will explode, in fact, if I wait any longer to tell you that I'M B-A-A-A-C-K! Guess who received a new and better digital camera from her parents and grandfather to replace the one she broke? Guess! Are you stumped? O.K. fine, it was me and I am so surprised and thankful. After the New Year, I hope to inundate you with Snapshots a Plenty, but for now, my dear friends, I wish you a Blessed Nativity! Enjoy your families, your festive meals, and most of all enjoy the peace that comes through faith in the Incarnation. May God bless you with joy, with unfazable hopefulness.

7 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

Merry Christmas Molly and family! I am happy to hear you have a new camera and enjoyed the day.

Kelleylynn said...

Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
Great to hear you received a camera...looking forward to swapping picture viewing.
Thank you for being one of many blessings in my life!

Anonymous said...

Molly,
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. I love the pictures. I'm so glad you have a new camera. Can't wait to see all the new pictures. Lots of love to you!

Marsha said...

Merry Christmas! I am so happy you got a new camera, and not just for us privileged viewers.

Your oldest daughter looks SO much like you. And I can't believe how big Mary has gotten!

Thanks for sharing the photos.

paige maddex said...

Christ is born. Glorify Him!! What a precious family photo - I want one framed. We had a wonderful day, but certainly miss our little town, church and of course our dear Sabbie/maddex family!! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Christ is born! Glorify Him! I love all the pictures, especially the family one with the icons in the background. Did you always have icons there or did you place them for the picture? I just really like it. :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and I'm really looking forward to some great pictures with your new camera! ;)

Molly Sabourin said...

Thanks, Lucy! That photo was actually taken at my parents' house. I, too, love the icons in the background. I wanted to thank you as well for your comment on my last close to home post. It was very comforting to me and much appreciated!